Women sets afire herself and two children
Mirzapur: A 30 year-old woman allegedly
committed suicide along with her two children in Pipradaat
village near here this afternoon, police said.
Vineeta Dubey sprinkled kerosene on herself and her two
children-- a two-year-old son and eight-month-old daughter--
and set all on fire, police said adding that all three died on
Continued tiff with her husband over his drinking habits
was stated to be the cause, police added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev