Women threaten immolation alleging police inaction
Noida: Two women have threatened self immolation alleging police inaction to trace their missing daughters.
Soha Mishra said her 14-year-old daughter has been missing since last September. She suspected her neighourhood youth Ashish has taken her away but police did not call the accused. Her daughter was still not traceable.
Another woman Usha`s daughter too has been missing since September last. She had accused one Rashid of kidnapping her daughter and alleged police were not taking action to trace her.
"We will self immolate at police station so that police could feel the suffering of mother", the two women added.
SSP Pravin Kumar has directed the Station Head Officer to search for the missing girls without delay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP triumphs across state; hung verdict in BMC elections
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test