Women threaten immolation alleging police inaction
Noida: Two women have threatened self immolation alleging police inaction to trace their missing daughters.
Soha Mishra said her 14-year-old daughter has been missing since last September. She suspected her neighourhood youth Ashish has taken her away but police did not call the accused. Her daughter was still not traceable.
Another woman Usha`s daughter too has been missing since September last. She had accused one Rashid of kidnapping her daughter and alleged police were not taking action to trace her.
"We will self immolate at police station so that police could feel the suffering of mother", the two women added.
SSP Pravin Kumar has directed the Station Head Officer to search for the missing girls without delay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?