Women threaten immolation alleging police inaction
Noida: Two women have threatened self immolation alleging police inaction to trace their missing daughters.
Soha Mishra said her 14-year-old daughter has been missing since last September. She suspected her neighourhood youth Ashish has taken her away but police did not call the accused. Her daughter was still not traceable.
Another woman Usha`s daughter too has been missing since September last. She had accused one Rashid of kidnapping her daughter and alleged police were not taking action to trace her.
"We will self immolate at police station so that police could feel the suffering of mother", the two women added.
SSP Pravin Kumar has directed the Station Head Officer to search for the missing girls without delay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video