Youth abducted by ex-girlfriend
Sambhal (UP): A 25-year-old youth was allegedly abducted by his ex-girlfriend and her two friends after he refused to marry her in Chaman Sarai area here, police said on Friday.
A case has been registered against the girl and her two friends at Kothwali Police Station.
As per the complaint filed by the youth`s brother, Faheem worked as tailor in Delhi four year ago where he and the girl became friends which later turned into a relationship.
Three year ago, Faheem left Delhi and went to Ahmedabad for work.Since then, there was no contact between Faheem and girl.
However, the girl was interested in marrying Faheem and had visited his house on Thursday.
"Faheem had came to his house on the occasion of Eid. The girl and her two friends reached Faheem`s house on Thursday and met him.Soon after they allegedly pulled him inside their car and fled away," according to the complaint of the youth`s brother.
"Based on a complaint filed by Faheem’s brother, we have initially registered a case against three persons, including Faheem`s female friend," a senior police officer said.
Police are investigating the case, he said
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajya Sabha ethics panel recommends expulsion of Vijay Mallya with immediate effect
- 2,200 SBI PO jobs offered: Apply by May 24
- Controversies, legal battle – What are they? Kangana Ranaut at her happiest best – See pics
- West Bengal Assembly elections: 4 bombs found in a polling station
- BCCI constitution is highly incapable of achieving transparency, accountability: Supreme Court