Youth accuses BSP leader of `brutal attack` in Uttar Pradesh
Ghaziabad: A youth has alleged that he was brutally beaten up by a local Samajwadi Party leader and his accomplices, police said on Monday.
Chinjilal, working as a private tutor, today filed a complaint against SP leader Babbal Bansala and his accomplices of beating him up, a police official said.
In his complaint, Chinjilal has claimed that he was on his way back home after taking tuitions when Bansala along with his aides attacked him.
Chinjilal has been admitted to hospital with a fractured leg following the incident, police said.
Station Officer (Vijaynagar) Brij Mohan Yadav said a complaint has been filed and investigations are in progress.
The authenticity of Chinjilal`s claim is also being checked as he belongs to the BSP party and it might be a case political rivalry, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fishermen killing case: Accused Italian marine Salvatore Girone returns home from India
- Pakistan may seek India's help in curbing terror: Rajnath Singh
- Leander Paes-Martina Hingis pair enters 2016 French Open mixed-doubles quarters
- Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016: BSEB 10th Result 2016, Bihar Class 10th Result 2016 to be declared today on May 29; check biharboard.bih.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi plays traditional Khasi drum in Meghalaya