Youth accuses BSP leader of `brutal attack` in Uttar Pradesh
Ghaziabad: A youth has alleged that he was brutally beaten up by a local Samajwadi Party leader and his accomplices, police said on Monday.
Chinjilal, working as a private tutor, today filed a complaint against SP leader Babbal Bansala and his accomplices of beating him up, a police official said.
In his complaint, Chinjilal has claimed that he was on his way back home after taking tuitions when Bansala along with his aides attacked him.
Chinjilal has been admitted to hospital with a fractured leg following the incident, police said.
Station Officer (Vijaynagar) Brij Mohan Yadav said a complaint has been filed and investigations are in progress.
The authenticity of Chinjilal`s claim is also being checked as he belongs to the BSP party and it might be a case political rivalry, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town