Youth accuses BSP leader of `brutal attack` in Uttar Pradesh
Ghaziabad: A youth has alleged that he was brutally beaten up by a local Samajwadi Party leader and his accomplices, police said on Monday.
Chinjilal, working as a private tutor, today filed a complaint against SP leader Babbal Bansala and his accomplices of beating him up, a police official said.
In his complaint, Chinjilal has claimed that he was on his way back home after taking tuitions when Bansala along with his aides attacked him.
Chinjilal has been admitted to hospital with a fractured leg following the incident, police said.
Station Officer (Vijaynagar) Brij Mohan Yadav said a complaint has been filed and investigations are in progress.
The authenticity of Chinjilal`s claim is also being checked as he belongs to the BSP party and it might be a case political rivalry, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble