Youth accuses BSP leader of `brutal attack` in Uttar Pradesh
Ghaziabad: A youth has alleged that he was brutally beaten up by a local Samajwadi Party leader and his accomplices, police said on Monday.
Chinjilal, working as a private tutor, today filed a complaint against SP leader Babbal Bansala and his accomplices of beating him up, a police official said.
In his complaint, Chinjilal has claimed that he was on his way back home after taking tuitions when Bansala along with his aides attacked him.
Chinjilal has been admitted to hospital with a fractured leg following the incident, police said.
Station Officer (Vijaynagar) Brij Mohan Yadav said a complaint has been filed and investigations are in progress.
The authenticity of Chinjilal`s claim is also being checked as he belongs to the BSP party and it might be a case political rivalry, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah