Youth accuses BSP leader of `brutal attack` in Uttar Pradesh
Ghaziabad: A youth has alleged that he was brutally beaten up by a local Samajwadi Party leader and his accomplices, police said on Monday.
Chinjilal, working as a private tutor, today filed a complaint against SP leader Babbal Bansala and his accomplices of beating him up, a police official said.
In his complaint, Chinjilal has claimed that he was on his way back home after taking tuitions when Bansala along with his aides attacked him.
Chinjilal has been admitted to hospital with a fractured leg following the incident, police said.
Station Officer (Vijaynagar) Brij Mohan Yadav said a complaint has been filed and investigations are in progress.
The authenticity of Chinjilal`s claim is also being checked as he belongs to the BSP party and it might be a case political rivalry, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro to be launched today; Is Mi Notebook on the way too?
- Income Tax raid at AAP legislator's residence
- Bezwada Wilson, T M Krishna win Ramon Magsaysay Award
- Caribbean Premier League eyes US ahead of T20 games
- Mayawati slur row: Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh spotted in Jharkhand – See pics