Youth accuses hospital of sterilising him without permission
Kanpur: A 20-year-old youth has accused a district hospital in Kanpur of conducting a sterilisation operation on him without his permission.
The youth had visited the hospital on March 13 after suffering from urine infection.
However, the hospital authorities have denied the charges although they are conducting an inquiry into the matter.
Shekhar, a resident of Prempur has alleged that a ward boy named Rajesh along with some others had sterilised him, said Dr RK Saxena, director of Ursula Horsman memorial hospital.
After a few days, he experienced pain again, he went back to the hospital where he was informed that he had been sterilised.
The hospital director, however, said that there was not much substance into the youth`s claim as he kept changing his story and appeared to be mentally unstable.
We are conducting and inquiry and going through all our records, said the director.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Prayers being held for Yakub Memon at Bada Kabristan before his burial
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened