Youth beaten to death in Sultanpur
Lucknow: A youth was allegedly beaten to death during a row over a cricket match in Sultanpur district, police said here Monday.
Ajit Kumar (18) was playing cricket on the grounds of Katghara Mutarwahi primary School yesterday when he had an altercation with rival team members, who hit him on his head, they said.
Kumar, seriously injured, was rushed to a hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
A case in this regard has been registered against four boys, they said. No arrests have been made so far in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed