Youth beaten to death in Sultanpur
Lucknow: A youth was allegedly beaten to death during a row over a cricket match in Sultanpur district, police said here Monday.
Ajit Kumar (18) was playing cricket on the grounds of Katghara Mutarwahi primary School yesterday when he had an altercation with rival team members, who hit him on his head, they said.
Kumar, seriously injured, was rushed to a hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
A case in this regard has been registered against four boys, they said. No arrests have been made so far in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists