Youth beaten to death in Sultanpur
Lucknow: A youth was allegedly beaten to death during a row over a cricket match in Sultanpur district, police said here Monday.
Ajit Kumar (18) was playing cricket on the grounds of Katghara Mutarwahi primary School yesterday when he had an altercation with rival team members, who hit him on his head, they said.
Kumar, seriously injured, was rushed to a hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
A case in this regard has been registered against four boys, they said. No arrests have been made so far in this connection.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah