Youth beheads sister for honour in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: In a case of honour, a youth opposed to his sister`s relationship with a boy allegedly beheaded her and threw the head in her lover`s house.
23-year-old Kala beheaded his 19-year-old sister yesterday and threw her head in her 20-year-old boyfriend`s house in Bihari village, SP (city) Raj Kamal Yadav told reporters on Thursday.
The girl`s family was opposed to the relationship. Kala yesterday entered into a heated argument with his sister and later beheaded her.
Police has registered a case against Kala, who is absconding along with his other family members.
Tension prevailed in the area after the incident and security has been tightened in the village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali