Youth beheads sister for honour in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: In a case of honour, a youth opposed to his sister`s relationship with a boy allegedly beheaded her and threw the head in her lover`s house.
23-year-old Kala beheaded his 19-year-old sister yesterday and threw her head in her 20-year-old boyfriend`s house in Bihari village, SP (city) Raj Kamal Yadav told reporters on Thursday.
The girl`s family was opposed to the relationship. Kala yesterday entered into a heated argument with his sister and later beheaded her.
Police has registered a case against Kala, who is absconding along with his other family members.
Tension prevailed in the area after the incident and security has been tightened in the village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof