Youth beheads sister for honour in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: In a case of honour, a youth opposed to his sister`s relationship with a boy allegedly beheaded her and threw the head in her lover`s house.
23-year-old Kala beheaded his 19-year-old sister yesterday and threw her head in her 20-year-old boyfriend`s house in Bihari village, SP (city) Raj Kamal Yadav told reporters on Thursday.
The girl`s family was opposed to the relationship. Kala yesterday entered into a heated argument with his sister and later beheaded her.
Police has registered a case against Kala, who is absconding along with his other family members.
Tension prevailed in the area after the incident and security has been tightened in the village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing