Youth fined for having affair with girl
Muzaffarnagar: A 21-year-old youth has been
asked by a village panchayat to pay a fine of Rs 10,000 for
allegedly having an affair and eloping with a girl of the same
The diktat was passed in a community panchayat convened
in Budhupura village, around 20 kms from here, on Friday where
the youth was found guilty of having an affair and eloping
with an 18-year-old girl, two members, Sharafat and Farman,
who were part of the community panchayat, said.
The family of the girl had approached the panchayat as
they were opposed to their affair.
The couple had eloped on August 1, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh