Youth found dead near railway track in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A youth, believed to be 25-year old, was found dead near a railway track in Kavi Nagar area here this afternoon.
Police said they were investigating whether he was hit by a speeding train or someone placed him on the railway track after killing him.
Some passers-by called up police, saying a youth was lying dead near the track.
The youth`s identity was yet to be ascertained, police said adding the body had been sent for post mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America