Youth gets life term for rape
Bahraich (UP): A youth has been sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in adjoining Shravasti district for raping a six-year-old girl.
District Judge Ram Pratap Mishra on Thursday handed life term to Pankaj, 23, for sexually assaulting the victim on July 15, 2011 in Koripurwa village of Sharavasti.
The judge also imposed fine of Rs 5,000 on the convict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Sushant Singh Rajput's Twitter commentary of MS Dhoni's innings at Mohali is a Must Read