Youth gets life term for rape
Bahraich (UP): A youth has been sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in adjoining Shravasti district for raping a six-year-old girl.
District Judge Ram Pratap Mishra on Thursday handed life term to Pankaj, 23, for sexually assaulting the victim on July 15, 2011 in Koripurwa village of Sharavasti.
The judge also imposed fine of Rs 5,000 on the convict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Plea seeks imposition of Governor's rule in J&K; SC to hear matter next week
- Asthma breakthrough? Scientists find novel way to prevent the disease!
- 'Madaari' movie review: Irrfan Khan displays brilliance in this thought provoking tale
- Thai cops question UK journalist`s wife over `royal insult`
- Pokemon Go debuts in the country where Pokemon was born!