Youth hangs self in UP
Amethi: A 18-year-old youth allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself here, police said today.
The victim, identified as Lavkush, son of one Saryu Prasad Tiwari, took the extreme step late lat night apparently because he was suffering from leprosy and the condition had become complicated, Bharat Raj, SHO of Jagdishpur, said.
The youth, a native of Pure Shivgulam village, was pursuing a B.Com from the Government Degree College in Musafirkhana, Raj said.
The body has been sent for postmortem, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’