Youth killed by friends in Lucknow
Lucknow: Police on Wednesday claimed to have
solved the mystery of a missing youth in Hardoi district with
the arrest of a person for allegedly murdering him.
Ashish Gupta, a son of a wholesale trader, went
missing yesterday, after which his family members lodged
a complaint at Kotwali police station in Hardoi district,
Additional Director General of Police Brij Lal told reporters
"On the basis of suspicion, police today detained
Ashish`s friend Indresh and quizzed him," the ADG said.
He alleged that when quizzed Indresh admitted that he
along with Ravi and some others killed Ashish and later buried
his body in an under construction house in Bailganj locality.
"On the identification of Indresh, Ashish`s body was
recovered and one person Ravi was arrested. Three more persons
have been detained in this connection," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram