Youth killed by friends in Lucknow
Lucknow: Police on Wednesday claimed to have
solved the mystery of a missing youth in Hardoi district with
the arrest of a person for allegedly murdering him.
Ashish Gupta, a son of a wholesale trader, went
missing yesterday, after which his family members lodged
a complaint at Kotwali police station in Hardoi district,
Additional Director General of Police Brij Lal told reporters
"On the basis of suspicion, police today detained
Ashish`s friend Indresh and quizzed him," the ADG said.
He alleged that when quizzed Indresh admitted that he
along with Ravi and some others killed Ashish and later buried
his body in an under construction house in Bailganj locality.
"On the identification of Indresh, Ashish`s body was
recovered and one person Ravi was arrested. Three more persons
have been detained in this connection," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply