Youth murdered; `dishonour killing` suspected
Muzaffarnagar: In a case of suspected dishonour
killing, a 22-year-old youth was allegedly beaten to death by
the family members of his girlfriend, police said on Saturday.
Prince Gupta was allegedly beaten to death yesterday in
Ismaeelpur village in Bijnore district by relatives of his
girlfriend, Sunita, who were opposed to their relationship.
The body of the victim was recovered by the police from
the house of the accused.
A case has been registered against four members of the
girl`s family, including her father Sansar Singh and brother
Mohit Kumar. All the accused are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details