Youth sent to gallows for raping, killing 4-year-old girl
Barabanki (UP): A local court sentenced a 23-year-old youth to death on Saturday for raping and killing a minor girl last year in Dewa area of the district.
In April last year, four-year-old Babli went missing from Gwari village and her body was found in a field next day, government counsel Raj Kumar said.
With the help of sniffer dog police tracked the accused Ranjeet (23) and arrested him, he said.
Today, Additional Sessions Judge Rajesh Singh held Ranjeet guilty and announced the sentence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal