Youth sent to gallows for raping, killing 4-year-old girl
Barabanki (UP): A local court sentenced a 23-year-old youth to death on Saturday for raping and killing a minor girl last year in Dewa area of the district.
In April last year, four-year-old Babli went missing from Gwari village and her body was found in a field next day, government counsel Raj Kumar said.
With the help of sniffer dog police tracked the accused Ranjeet (23) and arrested him, he said.
Today, Additional Sessions Judge Rajesh Singh held Ranjeet guilty and announced the sentence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!