Youth shot dead for Rs 50 in Bareilly
Bareilly (UP): In a shocking incident, a youth was on Monday shot dead due to a petty dispute over Rs 50 in Kudda village in Bhamaura area here, police said.
The victim Bablu had taken the money from the accused Harveer Singh last week and promised to return it with interest today, they said.
However, he failed to do so following which the agitated Singh opened fire at him, leading to his death on the spot.
A case has been registered in this regard while efforts are on to nab the absconding accused, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack