Youth shot dead in suspected dishonour killing case
Muzaffarnagar: A 24-year-old youth was allegedly shot dead in Indira Colony here in a suspected case of dishonour killing, police said on Thursday.
Sanni Sharma was shot dead last night by Menpal with whose sister Sharma was reportedly having an affair, they said.
According to police, the girl`s family was against the relationship as the two were from different castes.
A case was registered against Menpal and a search was on to nab him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!