Youth shot dead in suspected dishonour killing case
Muzaffarnagar: A 24-year-old youth was allegedly shot dead in Indira Colony here in a suspected case of dishonour killing, police said on Thursday.
Sanni Sharma was shot dead last night by Menpal with whose sister Sharma was reportedly having an affair, they said.
According to police, the girl`s family was against the relationship as the two were from different castes.
A case was registered against Menpal and a search was on to nab him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube