Youth shot dead in suspected dishonour killing case
Muzaffarnagar: A 24-year-old youth was allegedly shot dead in Indira Colony here in a suspected case of dishonour killing, police said on Thursday.
Sanni Sharma was shot dead last night by Menpal with whose sister Sharma was reportedly having an affair, they said.
According to police, the girl`s family was against the relationship as the two were from different castes.
A case was registered against Menpal and a search was on to nab him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview