Youth shot dead in suspected dishonour killing case
Muzaffarnagar: A 24-year-old youth was allegedly shot dead in Indira Colony here in a suspected case of dishonour killing, police said on Thursday.
Sanni Sharma was shot dead last night by Menpal with whose sister Sharma was reportedly having an affair, they said.
According to police, the girl`s family was against the relationship as the two were from different castes.
A case was registered against Menpal and a search was on to nab him, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living