Youth shot dead in UP
Sultanpur (UP): A 28-year-old youth was on Tuesday shot dead by unidentified persons in Chanda area here.
Sanjeev Mishra had left his house in Lambhua area for Vindhyachal this morning. On reaching near Chatauna Kalan village in Chanda area, he was intercepted by two motorcycle-borne persons, SHO Jitendra Giri said.
The accused shot at Sanjeev and fled from the spot.
Sanjeev was initially taken to a district hospital from where he was referred to Lucknow`s trauma centre. He died during treatment, the SHO said.
A case has been registered, Giri said, adding, motive behind the murder was not clear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Tamil Nadu Budget 2016-17: All you need to know
- Need mix of fiscal, monetary policies to deal with Brexit: FM Jaitley
- Rio Olympics 2016: CAS rejects Russia appeal, bars athletes from mega event
- This manatee is interested in paddleboarding – Watch video!
- Oscar Pistorius: Prosecutors seek longer sentence for tainted Paralympian