Youth shot dead over petty dispute in Kaushambi
Kaushambi: A youth was shot dead and three others were injured allegedly during a clash over a petty dispute in Manjhanpur area, police said here.
A dispute yesterday broke out between Chottelal Tiwari and Satish Mishra which soon led to confrontation between the two in which the latter opened fire in Osa village, they said.
Chottelal`s son Kripanand (24) was killed in the firing, while Chottelal, his second son Siddharth and nephew Sarvesh were injured in the incident and have been admitted to the district hospital, they said.
An FIR has been lodged against four persons, including Satish and others, who are absconding, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Afghan forces hunt gunmen after American University attack
- Islamic State attacks Western-backed camp on Jordan-Syria border
- Italy quake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report