Youth shot dead over petty dispute in Kaushambi
Kaushambi: A youth was shot dead and three others were injured allegedly during a clash over a petty dispute in Manjhanpur area, police said here.
A dispute yesterday broke out between Chottelal Tiwari and Satish Mishra which soon led to confrontation between the two in which the latter opened fire in Osa village, they said.
Chottelal`s son Kripanand (24) was killed in the firing, while Chottelal, his second son Siddharth and nephew Sarvesh were injured in the incident and have been admitted to the district hospital, they said.
An FIR has been lodged against four persons, including Satish and others, who are absconding, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Is your Indian passport among those to be declared invalid from November 25, 2015?