Youth shot dead over petty dispute in Kaushambi
Kaushambi: A youth was shot dead and three others were injured allegedly during a clash over a petty dispute in Manjhanpur area, police said here.
A dispute yesterday broke out between Chottelal Tiwari and Satish Mishra which soon led to confrontation between the two in which the latter opened fire in Osa village, they said.
Chottelal`s son Kripanand (24) was killed in the firing, while Chottelal, his second son Siddharth and nephew Sarvesh were injured in the incident and have been admitted to the district hospital, they said.
An FIR has been lodged against four persons, including Satish and others, who are absconding, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city