Youth shot dead over petty dispute in Kaushambi
Kaushambi: A youth was shot dead and three others were injured allegedly during a clash over a petty dispute in Manjhanpur area, police said here.
A dispute yesterday broke out between Chottelal Tiwari and Satish Mishra which soon led to confrontation between the two in which the latter opened fire in Osa village, they said.
Chottelal`s son Kripanand (24) was killed in the firing, while Chottelal, his second son Siddharth and nephew Sarvesh were injured in the incident and have been admitted to the district hospital, they said.
An FIR has been lodged against four persons, including Satish and others, who are absconding, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail