Youth strangulated to death in UP
Mau (UP): A 28-year-old youth was allegedly strangulated to death by some unidentified men in Ghosi area near here, police said on Sunday.
The body of Chandrasekhar was recovered near Chotti Saryu river this morning, they said.
A case has been registered in this regard while the further investigations are underway, police said.
Meanwhile, agitated over the incident, the local residents blocked the Ghosi-Mohammadabad-Gohana road. However, the blockade was lifted on the assurance of the administration officials that financial assistance would be given to the kin of the victim, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan