Youths disrupt Rahul`s public meeting
Kushinagar (UP): Some youths, allegedly
belonging to the Samajwadi Party, created a ruckus at a public
meeting of Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi soon after
he completed his speech at Padrauna here on Saturday.
The trouble arose when the youths entered Udit Narayan
Inter College where Rahul`s meeting was underway and chanted
slogans and distributed pamphlets, official sources said.
The youths took off their shirts immediately after Rahul
ended his speech displaying slogans like "UP people are not
beggers" emblazoned on their vests.
A scuffle ensued between the Congress workers and the
youths in which the two sides hurled chairs at each other, the
Some youths were reportedly injured in the clash, they
A few youths were detained by police in this connection.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan