Youths disrupt Rahul`s public meeting
Kushinagar (UP): Some youths, allegedly
belonging to the Samajwadi Party, created a ruckus at a public
meeting of Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi soon after
he completed his speech at Padrauna here on Saturday.
The trouble arose when the youths entered Udit Narayan
Inter College where Rahul`s meeting was underway and chanted
slogans and distributed pamphlets, official sources said.
The youths took off their shirts immediately after Rahul
ended his speech displaying slogans like "UP people are not
beggers" emblazoned on their vests.
A scuffle ensued between the Congress workers and the
youths in which the two sides hurled chairs at each other, the
Some youths were reportedly injured in the clash, they
A few youths were detained by police in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday