130 recruits inducted into Army
Kotdwara: A total of 130 recruits were inducted into Garhwal Rifles at its Regimental headquarters at Lansdowne in Garhwal, official sources said.
The recruits of Core 43 section were inducted into Army at the parade ground of Garhwal Rifles Regimental center yesterday.
Rifleman Shyam Singh was awarded for his best performance during the training, they said.
The ceremonial parade of the inducted recruits mesmerised the audience, including their guardians.
Deputy Commandant Colonel Ajay Singh Negi asked the newly inducted riflemen to lay their life for the security and integrity of the nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi