130 recruits inducted into Army
Kotdwara: A total of 130 recruits were inducted into Garhwal Rifles at its Regimental headquarters at Lansdowne in Garhwal, official sources said.
The recruits of Core 43 section were inducted into Army at the parade ground of Garhwal Rifles Regimental center yesterday.
Rifleman Shyam Singh was awarded for his best performance during the training, they said.
The ceremonial parade of the inducted recruits mesmerised the audience, including their guardians.
Deputy Commandant Colonel Ajay Singh Negi asked the newly inducted riflemen to lay their life for the security and integrity of the nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video