15 more from Odisha rescued from Uttarakhand
Bhubneswar: At least 15 more pilgrims from Odisha were on Tuesday rescued from flood and landslide-hit Uttarakhand, official sources said.
With this the total number of persons rescued so far from the Himalayan catastrophe is 328.
The 15 persons rescued during the day have reached Odisha Bhawan at Delhi and will be sent back to the state this evening, an official release said adding the state government has made arrangements for their return.
Of the 15, nine are from Khurdha, five from Cuttack and one from Berhampur, the sources added.
A total 313 pilgrims from Orissa have already returned from the flood-hit Uttarakhand, where three official teams from the state are camping.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands