15 more from Odisha rescued from Uttarakhand
Bhubneswar: At least 15 more pilgrims from Odisha were on Tuesday rescued from flood and landslide-hit Uttarakhand, official sources said.
With this the total number of persons rescued so far from the Himalayan catastrophe is 328.
The 15 persons rescued during the day have reached Odisha Bhawan at Delhi and will be sent back to the state this evening, an official release said adding the state government has made arrangements for their return.
Of the 15, nine are from Khurdha, five from Cuttack and one from Berhampur, the sources added.
A total 313 pilgrims from Orissa have already returned from the flood-hit Uttarakhand, where three official teams from the state are camping.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on