22 IAS officers transfered in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: In a major administrative reshuffle, Uttarakhand government today transferred 22 IAS officers.
Additional Chief Secretary B P Pandey has been released from the post of chief project director, irrigation. However, other posts held by him will remain unchanged.
Principal secretary Urban Development, Housing, State Estate, CM Protocol and Housing Commissioner MH Khan has been relieved of these charges and posted as PS, Micro and Medium Enterprises, Khadi Gramudyog, chief executive director Khadi Gramudyog and chief project director Watershed.
Garhwal Commissioner DS Garbyal has been transferred to the posts of secretary, Urban Development, Housing, Estate, Protocol and Housing commissioner.
Additional secretary, Technical Education, MSME, additional chief executive director Khadi and Gramudyog, Technical Education, Education, Director Training, Industry and Mining, MSME, Shailesh Bagauli has been relieved of the posts of AS, MSME, additional chief project director Khadi and Gramudyog and director MSME and handed additional charges of AS Industrial Development, Commerce and Textiles.
The director general, Information, additional secretary Tourism, Information, CEO Uttarakhand Tourism Development Council and disaster management, Sachin Kurve has been relieved of his posts in Information and given the additional charges of AS, Civil Aviation, project director PIU, UEPA, ADB and additional chief officer UCADA.
The AS, IT, Food and Civil Supply, Medical Education and Suraaj, Corruption Eradication and Public Service, Ravinath Raman has been relieved of the post of AS Medical Education and given the additional charges of Information DG and AS.
Pithoragarh district magistrate Niraj Khairwal has been made AS Medical Education, MSME, additional executive director Khadi and Gramudyog and director MSME while AS Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Social Welfare, director Panchayati Raj HC Semwal has been made the Pithoragarh DM.
AS Industrial Development, Commerce and Textiles, MDDA vice chairman R Meenakshi Sundaram has been relieved of his duties as AS Industrial Development, Commerce and Textiles and given the additional charge of AS Urban Development.
Haridwar DM Nidhi Pandey has been made AS to the Governor, Medical, Health and Family Welfare, director NRHM while D Senthil Pandiyan has been relieved of the posts of AS to the Governor, Medical, Health and Family Welfare, director NRHM and made Haridwar DM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- Shocking! 7 veg food items that may actually be non veg
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Say hello to 'nastiest' star ever
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy