22 IAS officers transfered in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: In a major administrative reshuffle, Uttarakhand government today transferred 22 IAS officers.
Additional Chief Secretary B P Pandey has been released from the post of chief project director, irrigation. However, other posts held by him will remain unchanged.
Principal secretary Urban Development, Housing, State Estate, CM Protocol and Housing Commissioner MH Khan has been relieved of these charges and posted as PS, Micro and Medium Enterprises, Khadi Gramudyog, chief executive director Khadi Gramudyog and chief project director Watershed.
Garhwal Commissioner DS Garbyal has been transferred to the posts of secretary, Urban Development, Housing, Estate, Protocol and Housing commissioner.
Additional secretary, Technical Education, MSME, additional chief executive director Khadi and Gramudyog, Technical Education, Education, Director Training, Industry and Mining, MSME, Shailesh Bagauli has been relieved of the posts of AS, MSME, additional chief project director Khadi and Gramudyog and director MSME and handed additional charges of AS Industrial Development, Commerce and Textiles.
The director general, Information, additional secretary Tourism, Information, CEO Uttarakhand Tourism Development Council and disaster management, Sachin Kurve has been relieved of his posts in Information and given the additional charges of AS, Civil Aviation, project director PIU, UEPA, ADB and additional chief officer UCADA.
The AS, IT, Food and Civil Supply, Medical Education and Suraaj, Corruption Eradication and Public Service, Ravinath Raman has been relieved of the post of AS Medical Education and given the additional charges of Information DG and AS.
Pithoragarh district magistrate Niraj Khairwal has been made AS Medical Education, MSME, additional executive director Khadi and Gramudyog and director MSME while AS Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Social Welfare, director Panchayati Raj HC Semwal has been made the Pithoragarh DM.
AS Industrial Development, Commerce and Textiles, MDDA vice chairman R Meenakshi Sundaram has been relieved of his duties as AS Industrial Development, Commerce and Textiles and given the additional charge of AS Urban Development.
Haridwar DM Nidhi Pandey has been made AS to the Governor, Medical, Health and Family Welfare, director NRHM while D Senthil Pandiyan has been relieved of the posts of AS to the Governor, Medical, Health and Family Welfare, director NRHM and made Haridwar DM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO