34 arrested at rave party
Dehradun: As many as 34 people, including 14 girls, were arrested at a rave party going on in a hotel in Jakhan locality here.
The arrests were made late last night after a tip off, Circle Officer (City) Mamata Vohra said.
Alcohol bottles and drugs were recovered from the spot, she said, adding that their blood samples have been sent for examination.
Most of those held are students of various educational institutions in the city, while some belong to Delhi.
A case has been registered under the Excise Act and they have currently been released on bail, Vohra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics