Aam Aadmi Party’s Uttarakhand unit launched
Dehradun: Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal has constituted the organisation`s Uttarakhand executive committee consisting of 11 members.
The fledgling party`s state committee includes its convener Harish Arya, secretary Rajesh Sharma, treasurer Ranbir Chaudhry and chief spokesman Satish Sharma, Kejriwal announced here yesterday.
Other members of the committee are Umesh Tiwari, Jagdish Joshi, Asharani Kapoor, Harendra Bisht, Tika Prasad Uniyal, Sunil Sharma and Dinesh Petwal, he said.
The party has also set up executive committees in 10 out of 13 districts of the state, he said, adding the organisation will soon be expanded at block and village levels.
Earlier, addressing the members of the committee, Kejriwal said people want to get rid of corruption and their single point agenda should be elimination of the evil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog