Aam Aadmi Party’s Uttarakhand unit launched
Dehradun: Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal has constituted the organisation`s Uttarakhand executive committee consisting of 11 members.
The fledgling party`s state committee includes its convener Harish Arya, secretary Rajesh Sharma, treasurer Ranbir Chaudhry and chief spokesman Satish Sharma, Kejriwal announced here yesterday.
Other members of the committee are Umesh Tiwari, Jagdish Joshi, Asharani Kapoor, Harendra Bisht, Tika Prasad Uniyal, Sunil Sharma and Dinesh Petwal, he said.
The party has also set up executive committees in 10 out of 13 districts of the state, he said, adding the organisation will soon be expanded at block and village levels.
Earlier, addressing the members of the committee, Kejriwal said people want to get rid of corruption and their single point agenda should be elimination of the evil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- In process of overturning 'illegal decisions' of AAP Govt: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung
- Huawei smartphones to come pre-loaded with Truecaller
- Cricket in USA, 1st T20I: West Indies eye comeback after demolition in Tests; MS Dhoni & Co seek revenge
- Ex-Haryana speaker SS Kadian jailed for 7 years in graft case
- RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan welcomes appointment of Urjit Patel as his successor