ADM injured, wife killed in mishap in Nainital
Nainital: Wife of a senior government official was killed while he and his two children sustained critical injuries when their car was hit by a bus today at Khairna, about 30 km from here.
Pithoragarh ADM BL Rana`s wife was killed on the spot when his car collided head-on with a bus at Khairna in the district at about 11.30 am. He and his injured children were critically injured in the accident, police sources said.
Rana and his two children were rushed to a hospital in Haldwani, they said.
A case has been registered against the bus driver, who fled the scene immediately after the mishap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Kashmir unrest: 7-member committee to explore alternatives to pellet guns
- Govt must protect central bank's independence: Raghuram Rajan
- CAG picks holes in coal mines auction by NDA govt
- TCS, Infosys in Forbes 'Super 50' list; Tata Motors, HUL dropped
- Satpal Singh fumes at his name being dragged in doping controversy surrounding Narsingh Yadav