Administrative reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government on Monday ordered reshuffling of 11 senior officials, including eight IAS officers in the state.
Principal Secretary Vinit Kumar who is holding the post of forest and rural development commissioner, has been given the additional charge of home department, which was being looked after by Principal Secretary DK Kotia, said an official release here.
Kotia, however, would continue to hold other responsibilities like Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, personnel and vigilance.
Principal Secreatary Om Prakash, who was holding the department of agriculture and revenue, has been given additional responsibility of disaster management.
Secretary Ajay Nabiyal has been relieved from the responsibility of secretariat administration. However, he would continue to hold other departments of child development and women empowerment and general administration.
The departments of disaster management, youth welfare and sports have been taken away from secretary RC Pathak, who has been given the new responsibility of secretariat administration.
Pathak would continue to hold the charge of rural engineering services as well as additional chief revenue commissioner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Fiji: Floating island restaurant in middle of ocean
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened