Administrative reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government on Monday ordered reshuffling of 11 senior officials, including eight IAS officers in the state.
Principal Secretary Vinit Kumar who is holding the post of forest and rural development commissioner, has been given the additional charge of home department, which was being looked after by Principal Secretary DK Kotia, said an official release here.
Kotia, however, would continue to hold other responsibilities like Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, personnel and vigilance.
Principal Secreatary Om Prakash, who was holding the department of agriculture and revenue, has been given additional responsibility of disaster management.
Secretary Ajay Nabiyal has been relieved from the responsibility of secretariat administration. However, he would continue to hold other departments of child development and women empowerment and general administration.
The departments of disaster management, youth welfare and sports have been taken away from secretary RC Pathak, who has been given the new responsibility of secretariat administration.
Pathak would continue to hold the charge of rural engineering services as well as additional chief revenue commissioner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Bihar polls: Nitish's minister Kushwaha caught on camera taking bribe, suspended from party post