Administrative reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government on Monday ordered reshuffling of 11 senior officials, including eight IAS officers in the state.
Principal Secretary Vinit Kumar who is holding the post of forest and rural development commissioner, has been given the additional charge of home department, which was being looked after by Principal Secretary DK Kotia, said an official release here.
Kotia, however, would continue to hold other responsibilities like Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, personnel and vigilance.
Principal Secreatary Om Prakash, who was holding the department of agriculture and revenue, has been given additional responsibility of disaster management.
Secretary Ajay Nabiyal has been relieved from the responsibility of secretariat administration. However, he would continue to hold other departments of child development and women empowerment and general administration.
The departments of disaster management, youth welfare and sports have been taken away from secretary RC Pathak, who has been given the new responsibility of secretariat administration.
Pathak would continue to hold the charge of rural engineering services as well as additional chief revenue commissioner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional