Administrative reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: The Uttarakhand government on Monday ordered reshuffling of 11 senior officials, including eight IAS officers in the state.
Principal Secretary Vinit Kumar who is holding the post of forest and rural development commissioner, has been given the additional charge of home department, which was being looked after by Principal Secretary DK Kotia, said an official release here.
Kotia, however, would continue to hold other responsibilities like Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, personnel and vigilance.
Principal Secreatary Om Prakash, who was holding the department of agriculture and revenue, has been given additional responsibility of disaster management.
Secretary Ajay Nabiyal has been relieved from the responsibility of secretariat administration. However, he would continue to hold other departments of child development and women empowerment and general administration.
The departments of disaster management, youth welfare and sports have been taken away from secretary RC Pathak, who has been given the new responsibility of secretariat administration.
Pathak would continue to hold the charge of rural engineering services as well as additional chief revenue commissioner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference