Bahuguna govt presents vote-on-account
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand government on Wednesday
presented a vote-on-account of Rs 7018.65 crore in the state
assembly for the first four months of the next financial year
amid the pandemonium by main opposition BJP over the demand of
bringing a trust vote in the House.
Presenting the vote-on-account for a period from April 1
to July 31, 2012, in the assembly, Parliamentary Affairs
Minister Indira Hridayesh said a provision of Rs 2293.37 crore
has been made under the plan expenditure while the non-plan
expenditure has been kept at Rs 4725.29 crore.
Earlier, as the House reassembled at 1600 hors, BJP
members continued their protest to press their demand for a
trust vote stating the Vijay Bahuguna government should first
prove its majority on the floor of the House before starting
As the din continued, Speaker Govind singh Kunjwal
adjourned the House for the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Euro 2016: After 4-0 rout vs Hungary, Eden Hazard can't wait for Wales in quarters
- After a decade in international cricket, patient Liam Plunkett proud of 50-wicket landmark
- Watch: ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016’ RD Burman special- Asha Bhosle gets nostalgic
- It'll be cool to have 'Charlie's Angels' in India: Anushka Sharma
- Punjab Health Minister says,"Only 2% drug addicts in 10 districts of state"