Bahuguna not to draw salary till he is elected MLA
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay
Bahuguna on Sunday said he would not draw his salary and other
allowances till he was elected to the Legislative Assembly.
"I will not draw my salary and allowances till I am
elected as an MLA," he told reporters here after allocating
portfolios to his ministers.
Bahuguna, sworn-in as Chief Minister on March 13, did
not elaborate from where he would contest the election.
He said his official residence would remain open for two
hours from 0930 hours for addressing grievances of the public.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?