Bahuguna not to draw salary till he is elected MLA
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay
Bahuguna on Sunday said he would not draw his salary and other
allowances till he was elected to the Legislative Assembly.
"I will not draw my salary and allowances till I am
elected as an MLA," he told reporters here after allocating
portfolios to his ministers.
Bahuguna, sworn-in as Chief Minister on March 13, did
not elaborate from where he would contest the election.
He said his official residence would remain open for two
hours from 0930 hours for addressing grievances of the public.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Parent firm Finmeccanica yet to be formally blacklisted, says report
- PCB clears Younis Khan after accepting his apology
- Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net for Chhattisgarh Board CGBSE 10th X Class High School (HS) Exam Results 2016
- #CongressPlanningRiots is trending on Twitter. Here's why