Bahuguna not to draw salary till he is elected MLA
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay
Bahuguna on Sunday said he would not draw his salary and other
allowances till he was elected to the Legislative Assembly.
"I will not draw my salary and allowances till I am
elected as an MLA," he told reporters here after allocating
portfolios to his ministers.
Bahuguna, sworn-in as Chief Minister on March 13, did
not elaborate from where he would contest the election.
He said his official residence would remain open for two
hours from 0930 hours for addressing grievances of the public.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?