Bahuguna visits paternal village in Budani
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Sunday announced that a museum-cum-library and a school will also be constructed at the memorial of his father Hemavati Nandan Bahuguna, which is being build in his paternal village Budani of Pauri district.
The chief minister today visited the village with his family and directed concerned officials to construct a museum-cum-library and the school.
Hemavati Nandan Bahuguna was the former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
According to an official statement, the CM also offered puja at Gaura Devi and Rajarajeshwari temples in Devalgad.
He asked the officials of archaeology department to do restoration and beautification work on the Devi temple and was informed of the conservation work done there, it said.
The Chief Minister also interacted with residents of the village and promised quick solution to their problems.
He also directed the Pauri District Magistrate to send him the details of the proposals for Khirsu-Budani drinking water programme and to build a mini-stadium at Khirsu inter college.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Must watch VIDEO: When James Vince, Joe Root teamed-up to take possibly the best slip catch in Test cricket history
- Arun Jaitley seeks Japanese investments; meets SoftBank CEO
- German nationalist slammed over racist comment on Jerome Boateng
- 3D model demonstrates how sea waves transport materials within aquatic ecosystems
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan