Bahuguna visits paternal village in Budani
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Sunday announced that a museum-cum-library and a school will also be constructed at the memorial of his father Hemavati Nandan Bahuguna, which is being build in his paternal village Budani of Pauri district.
The chief minister today visited the village with his family and directed concerned officials to construct a museum-cum-library and the school.
Hemavati Nandan Bahuguna was the former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
According to an official statement, the CM also offered puja at Gaura Devi and Rajarajeshwari temples in Devalgad.
He asked the officials of archaeology department to do restoration and beautification work on the Devi temple and was informed of the conservation work done there, it said.
The Chief Minister also interacted with residents of the village and promised quick solution to their problems.
He also directed the Pauri District Magistrate to send him the details of the proposals for Khirsu-Budani drinking water programme and to build a mini-stadium at Khirsu inter college.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal