Bahuguna writes to Rawat, assures development in Haridwar
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Saturday shot off a letter to Union minister Harish Rawat, assuring him that steps are being taken to expedite development projects in his constituency, Haridwar.
Rawat had recently written to the Chief Minister complaining of non-availability of land for some long pending projects in his constituency, including a state of the art hospital, a medical college and two important central institutions.
Bahuguna today wrote back to the Union minister claiming that all steps are underway to implement the projects to which he has drawn his attention including central floricultural research institute and the ESI medical college in Haridwar.
Bahuguna also urged the Union minister to assist the state government in getting help from the Centre to implement these projects at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown