Bahuguna writes to Rawat, assures development in Haridwar
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Saturday shot off a letter to Union minister Harish Rawat, assuring him that steps are being taken to expedite development projects in his constituency, Haridwar.
Rawat had recently written to the Chief Minister complaining of non-availability of land for some long pending projects in his constituency, including a state of the art hospital, a medical college and two important central institutions.
Bahuguna today wrote back to the Union minister claiming that all steps are underway to implement the projects to which he has drawn his attention including central floricultural research institute and the ESI medical college in Haridwar.
Bahuguna also urged the Union minister to assist the state government in getting help from the Centre to implement these projects at the earliest.
- Simply hilarious! Protesters storm PWD office, perform 'nagin dance' against official apathy - Watch
- Australia blocks China from buying 1% of its landmass
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai believes mobile phone has become the remote control for daily lives
- Sharing Twitter posts can hamper your memory!