Bahuguna writes to Rawat, assures development in Haridwar
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Saturday shot off a letter to Union minister Harish Rawat, assuring him that steps are being taken to expedite development projects in his constituency, Haridwar.
Rawat had recently written to the Chief Minister complaining of non-availability of land for some long pending projects in his constituency, including a state of the art hospital, a medical college and two important central institutions.
Bahuguna today wrote back to the Union minister claiming that all steps are underway to implement the projects to which he has drawn his attention including central floricultural research institute and the ESI medical college in Haridwar.
Bahuguna also urged the Union minister to assist the state government in getting help from the Centre to implement these projects at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- PM Modi asks babus for effective redressal of consumer grievances
- PM Modi meets Amit Shah and Arun Jaitley, discusses key issues
- Wimbledon 2016: Novak Djokovic wins 30th consecutive Grand Slam match, Roger Federer ends Marcus Willis' fairytale
- Istanbul terror attack: 41 killed, ISIS prime suspect; Ataturk Airport resumes flights
- US polls: Barack Obama to campaign with Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump shrinks gap