Banshidhar Bhagat sworn-in as Uttarakhand minister
Dehradun: Banshidhar Bhagat, an MLA from
Haldwani, was on Friday sworn-in as a minister in the Ramesh
Pokhariyal Nishank cabinet.
Uttarakhand Governor Margaret Alva administered the
oath of office and secrecy to him in a simple function
organised at the Rajbhavan.
Chief Minister Nishank along with his cabinet
colleagues and former chief minister B C Khanduri were also
present on the occasion.
His portfolio is yet to be allocated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt