BJP leader arrested for molesting girl
Gopeshwar: A local BJP leader has been arrested in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand for allegedly molesting a teenage girl about a fortnight ago, police said here on Saturday.
The leader, Ram Prasad Sati, had offered the girl a lift in his car while she was going from Pokhri Bazar to Devar area of Chamoli on January 14, father of the 15-year-old girl has alleged in his complaint.
Sati, who is general secretary of the BJP`s Pokhri Tehsil unit, was arrested from Devasthan yesterday, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda