BJP leader arrested for molesting girl
Gopeshwar: A local BJP leader has been arrested in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand for allegedly molesting a teenage girl about a fortnight ago, police said here on Saturday.
The leader, Ram Prasad Sati, had offered the girl a lift in his car while she was going from Pokhri Bazar to Devar area of Chamoli on January 14, father of the 15-year-old girl has alleged in his complaint.
Sati, who is general secretary of the BJP`s Pokhri Tehsil unit, was arrested from Devasthan yesterday, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days