BJP leader Bhatt alleges phone tapping
Dehradun: Leader of Opposition in Uttarakhand Assembly Ajay Bhatt on Monday alleged that his phones were being tapped and demanded a probe.
"From the past few days my phones are being tapped," the BJP leader told reporters here.
He said that he has raised the issue with the chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna and will soon file a written complain with him.
Meanwhile, the Assembly Speaker Govind Singh Kunjwal has said that this is a serious allegation which shall be investigated thoroughly.
"The allegation of the opposition leader on phone tapping is serious and would be thoroughly investigated," he said.
Kunjwal said, the government investigation would be carried out in the case after an official complaint is filed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!