BJP leader Bhatt alleges phone tapping
Dehradun: Leader of Opposition in Uttarakhand Assembly Ajay Bhatt on Monday alleged that his phones were being tapped and demanded a probe.
"From the past few days my phones are being tapped," the BJP leader told reporters here.
He said that he has raised the issue with the chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna and will soon file a written complain with him.
Meanwhile, the Assembly Speaker Govind Singh Kunjwal has said that this is a serious allegation which shall be investigated thoroughly.
"The allegation of the opposition leader on phone tapping is serious and would be thoroughly investigated," he said.
Kunjwal said, the government investigation would be carried out in the case after an official complaint is filed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location