BJP leader Bhatt alleges phone tapping
Dehradun: Leader of Opposition in Uttarakhand Assembly Ajay Bhatt on Monday alleged that his phones were being tapped and demanded a probe.
"From the past few days my phones are being tapped," the BJP leader told reporters here.
He said that he has raised the issue with the chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna and will soon file a written complain with him.
Meanwhile, the Assembly Speaker Govind Singh Kunjwal has said that this is a serious allegation which shall be investigated thoroughly.
"The allegation of the opposition leader on phone tapping is serious and would be thoroughly investigated," he said.
Kunjwal said, the government investigation would be carried out in the case after an official complaint is filed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says