Case against Ramdev`s trust referred back to tribunal
Nainital: The Uttarakhand High Court on Wednesday referred back a case of recovery of income tax worth Rs 40 crore from a Ramdev`s trust to the Income Tax Judicial Tribunal, asking it to dispose of the case quickly.
Referring the case back to the Tribunal for expeditious trial, Justice K J Sengupta also said the stay given by the Tribunal on recovery of income tax liabilities from Divya Yog Mandir trust will remain in place.
The income tax department had approached the High Court pleading that the Tribunal`s stay on the recovery process be vacated.
The case would come up for hearing at the Tribunal on April 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you