Case against Ramdev`s trust referred back to tribunal
Nainital: The Uttarakhand High Court on Wednesday referred back a case of recovery of income tax worth Rs 40 crore from a Ramdev`s trust to the Income Tax Judicial Tribunal, asking it to dispose of the case quickly.
Referring the case back to the Tribunal for expeditious trial, Justice K J Sengupta also said the stay given by the Tribunal on recovery of income tax liabilities from Divya Yog Mandir trust will remain in place.
The income tax department had approached the High Court pleading that the Tribunal`s stay on the recovery process be vacated.
The case would come up for hearing at the Tribunal on April 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?