Chopper involved in rescue ops crashes in Kedarnath
Zee Media Bureau
Dehradun: A private chopper, which was involved in relief and rescue operations in Uttarakhand, crashed on Friday in Kedarnath. However, there were no passengers on board the aircraft and the pilot was also reported to be safe following the incident.
Several choppers are involved in the ongoing rescue operations in the state after the cloudburst that wreaked havoc, killing thousands of people.
While over 34,000 people have been rescued till now, officials said that at least 40,000 people remained stranded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals