Chopper involved in rescue ops crashes in Kedarnath
Zee Media Bureau
Dehradun: A private chopper, which was involved in relief and rescue operations in Uttarakhand, crashed on Friday in Kedarnath. However, there were no passengers on board the aircraft and the pilot was also reported to be safe following the incident.
Several choppers are involved in the ongoing rescue operations in the state after the cloudburst that wreaked havoc, killing thousands of people.
While over 34,000 people have been rescued till now, officials said that at least 40,000 people remained stranded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Record fifth win sends Lewis Hamilton top
- Olympian predicts record medal haul from Indian shooters at 2016 Rio Games
- Watch video: NASA's SDO captures solar material bursting from the sun!
- Salaries to go up 10.7%, star performers to gain handsomely: Study
- Nico Hulkenberg brings one point for Force India from Hungry