CIL donates Rs 50 cr for U`khand flood victims
Kanpur: Coal India Limited has announced to donate Rs 50 crore for the relief and rehabilitation of the flood-hit people of Uttarakhand.
CIL will provide a financial aid of Rs 50 crore to the Chief Minister`s Relief Fund to help the flood victims in Uttarakhand, a release from the office of Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal here said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam