CM sanctions 113 posts in Sanskrit colleges
Dehradun: To give more prominence to
Sanskrit, Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhariyal Nishank
today sanctioned creation of 113 posts on government grant
basis in 11 non-government Sanskrit institutions in the state.
As the government has already extended the benefits of
sixth pay commission to the teaching as well as non-teaching
staff of Sanskrit University, the new recruits at the
recognised institutions would also get the benefits of the pay
commission, an official release said today.
The state government has already accorded the status of
second official language to Sanskrit.
Nishank has sanctioned 11 posts of principals, 39 posts
of lecturers, 30 posts of assistant teachers, 11 posts of
clerks and 22 posts of peons, it said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!