Cong cancels plan to show black flags to Modi
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Congress Thursday withdrew its decision to boycott Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s visit to Haridwar tomorrow.
"We have called off the protest march programme showing black flags to Modi," PCC spokesman Dhirendra Pratap said.
Modi is visiting Haridwar tomorrow to attend a programme of yoga guru Ramdev`s Patanjali yogpeeth.
Terming Modi as a "symbol of communalism", Congress had earlier announced it will boycott his visit to the holy city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'