Cong cancels plan to show black flags to Modi
Dehradun: Uttarakhand Congress Thursday withdrew its decision to boycott Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s visit to Haridwar tomorrow.
"We have called off the protest march programme showing black flags to Modi," PCC spokesman Dhirendra Pratap said.
Modi is visiting Haridwar tomorrow to attend a programme of yoga guru Ramdev`s Patanjali yogpeeth.
Terming Modi as a "symbol of communalism", Congress had earlier announced it will boycott his visit to the holy city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes