Contributions sought for Uttarakhnd victims
Bhubaneswar: The IAS Association of Odisha has appealed to its members to contribute a day`s salary for the victims of rain-ravaged Uttarakhand.
Madhu Sudan Padhi, Secretary of the Association, said the members were requested to deposit their contributions in the association`s bank account by June 30.
The money collected would be sent to the Uttarakhand Chief Minister`s Relief Fund, Padhi said.
CMD of Industrial Infrastracture Development Corporation Vishal Dev who is also the vice-chairman of Bhubaneswar Development Authority has urged employees of both organisations also for contributions for Uttarakhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack