Contributions sought for Uttarakhnd victims
Bhubaneswar: The IAS Association of Odisha has appealed to its members to contribute a day`s salary for the victims of rain-ravaged Uttarakhand.
Madhu Sudan Padhi, Secretary of the Association, said the members were requested to deposit their contributions in the association`s bank account by June 30.
The money collected would be sent to the Uttarakhand Chief Minister`s Relief Fund, Padhi said.
CMD of Industrial Infrastracture Development Corporation Vishal Dev who is also the vice-chairman of Bhubaneswar Development Authority has urged employees of both organisations also for contributions for Uttarakhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note