Contributions sought for Uttarakhnd victims
Bhubaneswar: The IAS Association of Odisha has appealed to its members to contribute a day`s salary for the victims of rain-ravaged Uttarakhand.
Madhu Sudan Padhi, Secretary of the Association, said the members were requested to deposit their contributions in the association`s bank account by June 30.
The money collected would be sent to the Uttarakhand Chief Minister`s Relief Fund, Padhi said.
CMD of Industrial Infrastracture Development Corporation Vishal Dev who is also the vice-chairman of Bhubaneswar Development Authority has urged employees of both organisations also for contributions for Uttarakhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed