Cyber cells to be set up in all police stations of Uttarakhand
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank on Saturday said a cyber cell would be set up in each police station in the state to deal with the rising
number of cyber and IT crimes.
"We will set up cyber cell in all the police stations," Nishank told reporters here.
He said there would be coordination between cyber cells at the district and state levels.
In this regard, Nishank said cases related to cyber and IT crime were increasing day by day and the cyber cells would help the police to deal with such cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you