Darul-Uloom Farangimahal to donate for UKD relief
Lucknow: The teachers and employees of Darul-Uloom Farangimahal here have decided to donate their one month`s salary in the relief fund for the victims of flood ravaged Uttarakhand.
In a meeting presided over by the Nazim (head) of the Darul-Uloom Maulana Khalid Rasheed Farangimahali here, a decision to this effect was taken for extending help to the victims of the flood fury in Uttarakhand.
Congratulating the staff of the Darul-Uloom for their decision, Maulana also urged other organisations to come forward and extend a helping hand to the victims.
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?