Darul-Uloom Farangimahal to donate for UKD relief
Lucknow: The teachers and employees of Darul-Uloom Farangimahal here have decided to donate their one month`s salary in the relief fund for the victims of flood ravaged Uttarakhand.
In a meeting presided over by the Nazim (head) of the Darul-Uloom Maulana Khalid Rasheed Farangimahali here, a decision to this effect was taken for extending help to the victims of the flood fury in Uttarakhand.
Congratulating the staff of the Darul-Uloom for their decision, Maulana also urged other organisations to come forward and extend a helping hand to the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police