Darul-Uloom Farangimahal to donate for UKD relief
Lucknow: The teachers and employees of Darul-Uloom Farangimahal here have decided to donate their one month`s salary in the relief fund for the victims of flood ravaged Uttarakhand.
In a meeting presided over by the Nazim (head) of the Darul-Uloom Maulana Khalid Rasheed Farangimahali here, a decision to this effect was taken for extending help to the victims of the flood fury in Uttarakhand.
Congratulating the staff of the Darul-Uloom for their decision, Maulana also urged other organisations to come forward and extend a helping hand to the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report