Dehra Dun: Kidnapped girl rescued
Dehra Dun: A four-year-old girl, who was
kidnapped by her tenant two days ago, was on Wednesday rescued by
police from Saharanpur town of Uttar Pradesh, officials said.
Muskan was rescued following a raid by Dehra Dun
police on a house in Saharanpur, they said, adding the alleged
kidnapper, identified as Sajid alias Raju, however, managed to
flee from the spot.
The girl was kidnapped from outside her house on
Sunday. During investigations, it was found out that she
was last seen with Raju following which the police put his
phone on electronic surveillance and recovered the girl,
Efforts are on to nab the culprit, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video