DLF contributes Rs 50 lakh for Uttarakhand victims
New Delhi: Real estate firm DLF said on Tuesday it has donated Rs 50 lakh to the Prime Minister`s relief fund to provide help in flood-hit Uttarakhand.
"All DLF employees have voluntarily contributed their one day’s basic salary towards the relief effort along with a matching grant from the organisation,” DLF said in a statement.
The company has also sent two medical teams and food items for the flood victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing