DLF contributes Rs 50 lakh for Uttarakhand victims
New Delhi: Real estate firm DLF said on Tuesday it has donated Rs 50 lakh to the Prime Minister`s relief fund to provide help in flood-hit Uttarakhand.
"All DLF employees have voluntarily contributed their one day’s basic salary towards the relief effort along with a matching grant from the organisation,” DLF said in a statement.
The company has also sent two medical teams and food items for the flood victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi