DLF contributes Rs 50 lakh for Uttarakhand victims
New Delhi: Real estate firm DLF said on Tuesday it has donated Rs 50 lakh to the Prime Minister`s relief fund to provide help in flood-hit Uttarakhand.
"All DLF employees have voluntarily contributed their one day’s basic salary towards the relief effort along with a matching grant from the organisation,” DLF said in a statement.
The company has also sent two medical teams and food items for the flood victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II