DSO, food inspector suspended
Dehradun: Two government employees have been suspended for alleged lapses in carrying out their official responsibilities, officials said on Thursday.
Uttarkashi District Supply Officer K S Bist was suspended for alleged dereliction of duty, while Senior Marketing Food Inspector of Haridwar, M A Raza, has been charged with irregularities in his work, they said.
The suspension of the two officials was ordered by Uttarakhand Food and Civil Supplies Commissioner Subardhan following several complaints against them.
During the suspension period, Bist would remain with the Food and Civil Supplies Headquarter in Dehra Dun.
A departmental inquiry against Raza, who was posted at the government foodgrain godown at Jwalapur in Haridwar, will be conducted by Divisional Food Controller, Garhwal, they added.
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Elections: Did DMK use Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser to target AIADMK, Jayalalithaa over Chennai floods?
- Asthma attack without an inhaler: First aid tips – Watch!
- Murtaza Ahmedi: 5-year-old Lionel Messi fan's family forced to leave Afghanistan after threat calls
- SEAL death shows growing risks US troops face in Iraq, Syria
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!