DTC to give 1-2 days` salary to rain-hit U`khand
New Delhi: Employees of Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) will contribute a day`s salary for victims of Uttarakhand flash floods.
However, senior officials will contribute two days` salary for relief and rescue works in the hill state, a statement issued by DTC said on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials