DTC to give 1-2 days` salary to rain-hit U`khand
New Delhi: Employees of Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) will contribute a day`s salary for victims of Uttarakhand flash floods.
However, senior officials will contribute two days` salary for relief and rescue works in the hill state, a statement issued by DTC said on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie