Ensure redressal of `grievances`: Khanduri to DMs
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister BC Khanduri has directed the magistrates to ensure that "grievances" of the people are redressed within a week`s time at block and district levels.
During a review meeting through video-conferencing here last night, Khanduri said a district-wise record of the "problems and grievances coming from the districts to the CM`s office" would be maintained and asked the DMs to submit their reports to his office, an official release said here.
If any grievance cannot be redressed at the district level, it can be forwarded to the government level, Khanduri said.
The Chief Minister also asked the DMs to make pension disbursement system more logical and transparent.
Urging the officials to ensure a corruption-free system of working, he asked the magistrates to ensure that "employees come to office in time and the work is not delayed".
Reviewing the conditions of the roads, especially those damaged by landslides, he said the repair work should be taken up on priority basis once the rainy season ends and directed the Principal Secretary PWD to submit a report on the status of it on a daily basis, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly