Environmentalist Sunderlal Bahuguna hospitalised
Dehradun: Noted environmentalist Sunderlal Bahuguna on Monday was admitted at the Jollygrant Hospital here after he complained of trouble in breathing.
The 86-year-old environmentalist was admitted at the hospital this morning when he had trouble in breathing, doctors at the hospital said.
Though his condition is improving he has lost a lot of weight which is a cause for concern and will have to be kept at the hospital under the observation of doctors for some more time, they said.
Bahuguna`s name is closely associated with the Chipko movement of the 1970s and the anti-Tehri dam movement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II