Environmentalist Sunderlal Bahuguna hospitalised
Dehradun: Noted environmentalist Sunderlal Bahuguna on Monday was admitted at the Jollygrant Hospital here after he complained of trouble in breathing.
The 86-year-old environmentalist was admitted at the hospital this morning when he had trouble in breathing, doctors at the hospital said.
Though his condition is improving he has lost a lot of weight which is a cause for concern and will have to be kept at the hospital under the observation of doctors for some more time, they said.
Bahuguna`s name is closely associated with the Chipko movement of the 1970s and the anti-Tehri dam movement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Prayers being held for Yakub Memon at Bada Kabristan before his burial
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened