Environmentalist Sunderlal Bahuguna hospitalised
Dehradun: Noted environmentalist Sunderlal Bahuguna on Monday was admitted at the Jollygrant Hospital here after he complained of trouble in breathing.
The 86-year-old environmentalist was admitted at the hospital this morning when he had trouble in breathing, doctors at the hospital said.
Though his condition is improving he has lost a lot of weight which is a cause for concern and will have to be kept at the hospital under the observation of doctors for some more time, they said.
Bahuguna`s name is closely associated with the Chipko movement of the 1970s and the anti-Tehri dam movement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country