Environmentalist Sunderlal Bahuguna hospitalised
Dehradun: Noted environmentalist Sunderlal Bahuguna on Monday was admitted at the Jollygrant Hospital here after he complained of trouble in breathing.
The 86-year-old environmentalist was admitted at the hospital this morning when he had trouble in breathing, doctors at the hospital said.
Though his condition is improving he has lost a lot of weight which is a cause for concern and will have to be kept at the hospital under the observation of doctors for some more time, they said.
Bahuguna`s name is closely associated with the Chipko movement of the 1970s and the anti-Tehri dam movement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...