Fake notes worth Rs 75,000 seized, 3 held
Dehradun: Fake currency with a face value of
Rs 75,000 was seized and three persons were arrested in
Tanakpur area of Champawat district, police said on Sunday.
Deepak Gupta (27), Shivkant Gupta (35) and Ashok Kumar(28)
- all residents of Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh - were arrested
yesterday after a shopkeeper at Poornagiri temple road
suspected that one of the notes was fake and complained the
matter to the police.
On being interrogated, they told the police that they got
fake notes with a face value of Rs one lakh in Etawah area of
Uttar Pradesh, and had already used some of them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!