FIR registered against Rudrapur Congress MLA
Dehradun: An FIR was today registered
against a Congress MLA on the basis of a complaint raised
against him by an expelled party leader in Uttarakhand`s
Udhamsinghnagar district, police said.
According to the FIR registered against Rudrapur MLA
Tilak Raj Behad, the lawmaker is accused of abusing and
threatening expelled Congress leader from the district
On October 20, the two had a heated argument over who
will participate in a party function, in which Behad
threatened him, the FIR said.
Uttarakhand unit of the party had on October 26 expelled
Shukla and three other district level leaders for six years
from the primary membership of the party for `indiscipline`
and indulging in `anti-party activities`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray