FIR registered against Rudrapur Congress MLA
Dehradun: An FIR was today registered
against a Congress MLA on the basis of a complaint raised
against him by an expelled party leader in Uttarakhand`s
Udhamsinghnagar district, police said.
According to the FIR registered against Rudrapur MLA
Tilak Raj Behad, the lawmaker is accused of abusing and
threatening expelled Congress leader from the district
On October 20, the two had a heated argument over who
will participate in a party function, in which Behad
threatened him, the FIR said.
Uttarakhand unit of the party had on October 26 expelled
Shukla and three other district level leaders for six years
from the primary membership of the party for `indiscipline`
and indulging in `anti-party activities`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed