FIR registered against Rudrapur Congress MLA
Dehradun: An FIR was today registered
against a Congress MLA on the basis of a complaint raised
against him by an expelled party leader in Uttarakhand`s
Udhamsinghnagar district, police said.
According to the FIR registered against Rudrapur MLA
Tilak Raj Behad, the lawmaker is accused of abusing and
threatening expelled Congress leader from the district
On October 20, the two had a heated argument over who
will participate in a party function, in which Behad
threatened him, the FIR said.
Uttarakhand unit of the party had on October 26 expelled
Shukla and three other district level leaders for six years
from the primary membership of the party for `indiscipline`
and indulging in `anti-party activities`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video